Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Hello ladies,

just a quick posting to let you know who on my Friday Sketcher anniversary blog candy. Unfortunately i was not able to show you my card for today cause i have trouble with my computer where the photos are stored. What a nightmare, if the computer is not working :-) I hope my husband can fix the problem tonight and i should be able to post on my blog and use computer tomorrow again.

Thank you all for your comments in the past!!!

the candy goes to: (Random org picked)

Pinky's World number 68!

Dear Pinky please email me with your mailing address by Sunday so i can mail the prize to you on Monday to your place.

Hugs!

post signature

1 comment:

pinky said...

Oh Claudia, so glad your keyboard was working long enough to pick me as your candy winner, yah. Thanks so much. Off to email you now.
Hugs
Pinky