Monday, April 26, 2010

A Little Something

Good morning everybody, thank you for your visit and all your wonderful comments xoxo

I have split my set up into two postings :-) To decorate the little gable box was taking me a bit more time than to make a card.

Gabel_re

I purchased the plain box at Michaels i have just made from each site a template and than used that to cut my Design Papers – otherwise i would have probably wasted a lot of that pretty paper. To decorate the front i have used the cute Tilda with spoon from Yummy For Your Tummy (in stock at Sir Stampalot). She’s adorable AND she is a bit smaller than than most of the images, so it was a perfect fit.

Gabel_2_re

The box i had was closed on both sides, i am sure there are some with windows already pre-cut. To create the peek-a-boo window to show off my yummy treats inside, i used my large set of long narrow Nestabilities, than i adhered a acetate sheet to the inside of the box. The opposite side from the window is lined also with Design Paper so when the cupcakes are taken out it would still look pretty and matchy matchy :-)

Gable_1_re

Others: Papers (Blue Berry Hill) gift from my friend Jacque
Tools/Embellishments: Martha Stewart heart border punch, Nestabilities, Ribbon (Stampin up and Offray), Word Window punch (Stampin up), Sewing machine, Making Memories (Buttons), Stickles, Flowers

The blog candy i have is now closed. I will pick a winner once iam back home and announce the lady tomorrow. Than you all!!! you are so sweet!!!

32 comments:

Katinka said...

Beautiful !! I love the papers and the colors of the image !
Hugs,
Katinka

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Suzi Mac said...

Fantastic project, love the blueberry hill DP, Tilda is beautifully coloured, you're such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
Suzi x

Nancy said...

Hi Claudia,
This is a beautiful gift set and would bring a smile to anyones face!
Hugs,
Nancy

Donna said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and of course, Tilda!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is very beautiful
love it


karin

Country Mouse said...

Stunning set!! Love the images and colors!!! Wow!

Janette said...

Really gorgeous,love the papers too.x

Rach said...

ooooh yummy Claudia, such beautiful packaging and card combo.. xx

Lourdes said...

Claudia!!!....What a GORGEOUS work!!!....It's wonderful: the coloring, the images....everything!

I really admire your work!...I'm a big fan!

Hugs from Spain

Lourdes

Unknown said...

How cute is that? Loved the creation! :) Love all youre work, youre so talented!

Hugs

Carina

Liza said...

This is such a gorgeous set Claudia, I loved them when I saw them in the magazine.

Liza x

Debby said...

wow Claudia it is fantastic.Lucky is the one who will get it .

Tracy said...

This is spectacular, I love the gable box, what a wonderful gift idea.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dena said...

This box is darling!!! Love it so much and of course I am a huge fan of those papers! Aren't they the best!
Hugs, Dena

Becky said...

OH MY Word!! This is gorgeous..I just love the box you did, love this design paper, and your coloring is fabulous as always girl..:)

Sandra said...

Hello,
it´s very, very beautiful and beautifully coloured.
Hugs Paula

Randi WS said...

Wow, such a wonderful project! Beautiful colors, and the perfect gift for a friend!!
Hugs, Randi ;)

Niki Estes said...

What an absolutely gorgeous set, Claudia!! Wow, wow, wow!!

Renkata said...

Beautiful project!. Love the colours combo.

Suzan L said...

Claudia, I remember seeing this set gorgeous set in the Magnolia Magazine. I'm so glad that you posted it on your blog so we can get a better view. I just love all the layers and the pink and blue DP's that you used. And, both Tilda are colored so beautifully!!You are always finding the cutest things to alter at Michaels.
Hugs,
Suzan

Bribrie said...

J'adore cette boite ! Et les muffins doivent etre super bons, j'y gouterai bien !lol Bravoooo

Danielle said...

These are such beautiful projects Claudia - wow! Gorgeous colours and papers and the muffin box is just done so perfectly! Wonderful work!
Hugs, Danielle

Maria Laura Martins said...

Hello .. Subscribe to the feed for some time. I love your work, but would rather receive the posts in full and not only the title ...
So it's no use, I have to go to the site, I see everything here in my email

Marley said...

Wow this is really lovely!! Lovely design papers and the Tilda's are soooo cute!!!

Big hugs Marley

~Etoile~ said...

OMG It's wonderfull!!! I just love it, everythings is perfect.

pinky said...

Stunning work again, everything just gels together, you have the magic touch mrs.
pinky

cafty lil pixie said...

Just gorgeous as usual :) your work is always lovely! Hugs Hayley

Loz said...

Lovely!! Gorgoues papers, it's so pretty!! xx

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!!! Love them both!
Hugs
Kim
x

Sandra said...

Just beautiful, love that box!
Hugs

Carole said...

You just amaze me with your originality Claudia...fabulous card and box.
Hugs
Carole x