Monday, November 28, 2011

cute little choir

Hello friends… I have a new Lili card ready Smile
Sorry for the tint in my pictures – it was getting dawn and the light was poor. I like to take my photos around noon – even with my daylight lamps on. It just gives me the best results.

I wanted to remind you to swing by tomorrow again – I will post this big blog candy with 3 Gift vouchers to “Stop and Scrap”!
Claudia_Rosa_drei kleine engel_4
I have colored the girls with Copics from the Neutral family and added the “C” colors to the clouds
Faces: E000/00/11/13/R20
Hair: E50/31/34 some black
Stars: Y38
Slate grey for background
I did add Twinklets over the clouds to give it some more texture than Stickles would give me and frosted my flowers with it too
Stamps: Lili of the Valley 3 Little AngelsSentiment
There is fake snow to create a corner embellishment and the die I used is Frosty Ville by Memory Box
Papers: Magnolia – Through Sir Stampalot
Claudia_Rosa_drei kleine engel_3
Check out Lili of the Valley’s updated website, which now finally has a currency converter for all our overseas customers!! It’s really easy to use so you never have to wonder anymore how much you are spending!

And now is the time to try it out, as there is 10% off and free postage on all orders – the best ever discount on the LOTV store. The offer runs until 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday 30th November. So if you want to buy someone a stamping gift, or treat yourself to an early Christmas present, now’s your chance. It’s a small thank you for all your custom throughout the year! Look out for more ideas and videos added to the new look site by the New Year.
Claudia_Rosa_drei kleine engel_5
Beyyyeee.. take care – see you tomorrow
luv
Claudi

33 comments:

June Nelson said...

OOh my freind the colouring is amazing and the design superb!! U kive the sparkly ice too its an all round beautiful creation xxxx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card.
I love the papers and the wonderful details.

Hugs Jannie

Zulma said...

Aww!!! this is so cute, this image is so lovely, pretty little girls, LOL! Nice color combo and embellish. TFS, hugs, Zulma

Maria Therese said...

Goooooorgeous card!!

Jolanda Aufdenkamp - van Tilburg said...

It's wonderful Claudia, and I cannot see the bad light at all!!!
You gave me just the inspiration I needed for a christmascard that I've been working on!!
Thanks for that

Hughs,
Jolanda from the Netherlands

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creation Claudia love love love it

Ali x

Tineke's hobby said...

Oh wow this card is so beautifull amazing colouring and i love that snow/ice also on the flowers
Just stunning
Hugs Tineke

Jill said...

Again you have created the most fantastic Christmas cards of all! I love the colours, and the shades when you're colouring are amazing!
One of the most besutiful christmas cards I have seen this year.
Thanks for the inspiration Claudia, as always!
Hugs, Jill

Bribrie said...

Wouaaah ! mignonnes comme tout ces triplets ! Bravoooo

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love it!

Desirée said...

Its cute, its gorgeous, I love it!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
Sarah

Hanneke said...

Wow Rosa, great card! That stamo is just adorable! I ordered my first LOTV stamps yesterday, can't wait for them to arrive! Hugs, Hanneke

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is a stunning card. Love the stamp of this little choir. HUgs, Ankie

Sandra H said...

Hi, Your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

Jeni said...

Stunning, Claudia! Love all the shimmer and such a sweet image. ~jeni :)

Kim said...

Such an adorable card. Gorgeous.

Hugs Kim

Unknown said...

Hi Claudia, long time no see LOL!! Been terribly busy, hardly time for blogging. Sorry hun! Love your card, this image is adorable and so is your lay out! Hugs, Frea

Sarah said...

Stunning card Claudia! Beautiful colours, just amazing.
Sarah xx :0)

yvon said...

Wow Claudia, this is absolut fantastic. Love those colors and that image is so sweet. Gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Debbie said...

So so pretty Claudia...

Hugs
Debbie

SarahS said...

Hi, you know I never tire of hopping along to your blog, you always have a beautiful card to show us which has been so expertly and lovingly made - just wish I had your talent!
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hugs SarahSx

Chrissy said...

Such a stunning card Claudia...beautiful colouring, and love all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Claudia! Love the color scheme!

Kreativmonster said...

Eine hinreißende Karte, Claudia, und eine fantastische Coloration!

Sharon said...

Absolutely stunning, a real feast for the eyes. Fabulous colouring!

Trudy said...

Gorgeous Claudia. Wonderful colouring on the image.
Hugs Trudy

Christina C. said...

BRAVO, BRAVO, Claudi.....das ist ein WUNDERWERK!!!!!!!!!

Sol said...

Oh. I love this silver card!! Beautiful!!.. and the shading on their dresses is Amazing!!.. You color so Fantastic!!:o)

Janette said...

Oh Claudia this is stunning, I always love your colouring, it makes every image pop....so beautiful.xx

Ludkasz said...

Lovely card:)

Cor* said...

I lurve these wee choir girlz! So cute. Great shading! Love the design with all the snowflakes. I've been a bad blogger lately. I hope to catch up with you soon! I need some inspiration!

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, this is breathtaking! Fabulous coloring! Hugs, Karen