Time for a little blog candy - wow... almost 170.000 hits. Thank you so much!
It took me a while to get this ready... you will see why :-)
First the main candy is a brand new Magnolia stamp... perfect for fall. I don't know about you but i did start already with fall cards. The litte book is handmade and covered with Designer Paper from Stampin up it has 20 clear plastic sleeves (if you do not like to use it for your images.. the size is perfect for USA size cards to store). In these plastic sleeves you will get 200 stamped images - one image per quarter sheet. All images are A-quality stamped and i used the same paper i work with for my cards. The first 100 images are already stamped and are inside the book - i left the other sleeves empty so you can choose what ever image you like from my stamp collection. I will ship of course internationally.
Blog candy includes:
handmade book filled with 200 stamped images (some you can choose)
1 brand new spool of Stampin up ribbon (i forgot to add this to the picture)
To enter the blog candy:
- Subscribe to my blog newsletter by entering your email address under "Subscribe via email" on the right hand side.
- Link my blog to your blogroll. If Pretty Pressings is already linked - super :-)
- Please write a post on your blog, letting your readers know about my blog candy.
- Leave a comment on this posting, so I can come to visit your blog, after you fullfilled the other points
- If you are already a subscriber you can enter your name 2 x into the drawing 2x (please leave a on this posting)
before i forget.. finally i remembered to take a picture of the craft nook we are working on. This is the custom made table that my husband makes for me for my upcomming 40. :-( birthday. on the left hand side is such a little nook.. for this nook we got the Ikea cabinets and on the right hand side will be 4 cabinets hung on the wall. My husband will add into the cabinets such round lamps to shine on the table so i will have better light. It is not big.. i know many of you have seen these gorgeous rooms many have in their big homes in the USA i have had already many emails assuming that my space will be that big :-) No it is not but for me this will do and iam very happy about it - no more working on the dining room table and cleaning up after every single thing i make.