Friday, August 1, 2014

Big Big Hugs

Hei there..

back from our family VACAY… got crazy here before we left.. one day we have had a couple of Tornados passing over our area and several power lines came down.  So we were without power for 4 days.

HUgs_2

Here is a little card I have made a few weeks ago. Geez, I made things for the Christmas DooHickey magazine ( free with your purchase of the DooHickey set) and I feel I am totally out of the loop after our trip.

HUgs_1

These are the supplies I used:
Tilda with Leo
Doo Hickey dies: Cloud,swirly butterfly, Tildas tag, fern, heart swirl, So Lovely, Pin Wheel,
shape of card: go Kreate, Tim Holtz Butterfly edge
Papers: Maja
I didn’t use Frantage on the edges – I tried to fake the look with Gold, Platinum, white and Start Dust Stickles
The word hugs is spelled out with a mini Alphabet set from Joann ($1 dollar bin)

HUgs_3

PS: sorry for the “wonky” picture I played with some free features over on Picmonkey… I think those little dots are bit weird on Tildas face lol.

15 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Claudia. The image is gorgeous and I love the beautifully embellished design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Christina C. said...

Claudi, dass ist so zauberhaft und einzigartig koloriert. Tolle details....WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Claudia,

herrlich ist das Kärtchen geworden und die Coloration mal wieder einmalig.

Lg
Ulla

Unknown said...

Good morning Claudia what a stunning card do do love your work.
Debs

Debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.UK

Penni said...

This is gorgeous
Hugs
Penni
X

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely card Claudia. Beautiful colors and decoration.
Greetings Miranda

Becky said...

wow & wow! This is stunning. So many beautiful details.

Becky said...

wow & wow ! This is gorgeous. So many beautiful little details.

Kelly said...

Hi Rosa, I just wanted to stop by and tell you what a gorgeous card this one is. I love all your work! It is very classy with the vintage feel that I love. Gorgeous coloring too. Have a wonderful day,
Hugs Kelly

Sol said...

Beautiful Card!! Fantastic Coloring!! Love the shine and shades... Perfect sewing.. Love the glitter in the corners.. and I love the layers of paper and stash.. :o)

Christina C. said...

Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG....takes my breath away!!!! Super suess, Claudi! Einzigartig koloriert!!!!

Dortesjs said...

awww love this card.. Sooo cute

Juls said...

Wow zero this is just so utterly gorgeous :-) xx

Rajkot said...

Excellent info..thanks admin
pediatric dentist in gujarat