Monday, April 14, 2014

Birthday calendar binder ~ final 7 months

Hi there,
are you still with me on the calendar lol.

I promise I will make it short.. if you get tiered by the boring pages, imagine me coloring on the last 3 pages. You just want to get it DONE! (however the result is well worth, I wouldn’t have made 2 already, if not)

Calendar_JuneCalendar_July

June:
Postmark, sitting Tilda (I don’t remember the collection she is in), hot air balloon set, sun

July:
Magnolia Airplane in the clouds, Tilda on the loose, New York

Calendar_augustCalendar_september

August:
Tilda gone fishing, Fish kit, rope, ocean map

September:
Kurbitz corner, Bath tub, Tilda with bath hat

Calendar_NovemberCalendar_october

November:
Indian Tilda, Kurbitz corner 

October:
summer swirl, mushroom with snail, script

Calendar_December

December
Pixie Tilda

OMG!!! soooo excited.. I am in total love with those! I think this is going to be my favorite Magnolia collection of all times.

2014-animals-collection

7 comments:

Christina C. said...

What a collection of beautifully colored Tildas.....swooning!!!!!!

doris said...

Deine Kalenderblätter sehen fantastisch aus Claudia!!

GLG Doris

DeeDee said...

Wow Claudia! Dein Geburtstagskalender ist der Wahnsinn!!! Absolut genial gemacht. Und all die süßen Tildas passend zu den Monaten. Vielen Lieben Dank für diese Inspiration!

Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag!

Liebe Grüße
Diana

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful project for yourself or as a gift. I'm afraid I wouldn't want to write on it though as it is so pretty.
Lorraine

Juls said...

This really is the most stunning project!! Hugs Juls

Candy said...

Dear Claudia,
I am speachless! Your calendar(s) are awesome. Someone is going to squeal when they receive this!!
Big Hugs, Candy

Heidi said...

What a stunning calendar that is Claudia. You have so many great ideas

Hugs and love
Heidi