Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tilda with Spring Heart

Dena_heart_1

Hello there… totally forgot about this heart. When I was at Michaels I picked 2 of those scroll hearts up. One had the little more rustic vintage look and one was painted white.
This one I gave to my friend Dena. We did a little Valentines challenge with lace and hearts Smile

Dena_heart_2

To decorate I used
Spring Tilda, supplies from stash, Joy crafts vintage butterfly

some of you may have seen the sneak peeks ladies from Italy and the Magnolia DT posted to Facebook. Seams like the newest Zodiac Collection Pauline drew up once again is going to be very much loved. The images ARE adorable. I showed you Sattigarius, Lio, Aries, Gemini, Libra and Aquarius over on Facebook if you missed have a lookSmile
I am going to make the cards of those images this week and also let you know the minute I see it when they are for sale at Sir Stampalot. I CANT wait to see the full line and the dies! whoohooo…

Dena_heart_3

11 comments:

doris said...

Traumhaft ...!!

GLG Doris

Christina C. said...

Sooooo beautiful!!! I'm sure Dena was thrilled to receive this gorgeous heart. A superbly colored Tilda and such stunning details!!!!
Absolutely breathtaking, Claudia!

JenniferD said...

Ooooh another Adorable Heart! Loooove all those new Images cann't wait to see your Creations! This is one of my favorite Older Images!

Candy said...

I LOVE it!!!
So beautiful.....
Big Hugs, Candy

claudia said...

This last creation is fantastic. All your project are beautiful. Brava!
many hugs
Claudia

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card x

Sara said...

This is just adorable, love the soft colours and Tilda is coloured beautifully as always. I saw all the lovely images you coloured on Facebook, can`t wait to see what you make with them, hugs Sara xxx

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful Claudia <3
Love the image, your coloring and all the flowers

Hugs and love
heidi

Dibyojyoti said...

Deliver your lovely wishes as in the form of presents to the doorsteps of your beloved mother all over the world. Just click at this online shopping store and Send Flowers to North America and Flowers to Pacific countries and express your love and affection. Amaze your loving mother with this special present.

Dena said...

Oh Claudia!!! I sooooooo love this project! It is still hanging on my banister for all to see! There is no way I am taking it down even with Valentines over. I think it can go year round!!! Such amazing coloring, you rock! The flowers and lace give it such a pretty feminine look! I LOVE IT soooo much! Thanks for the fun exchange!
Big hugs, Dena

Becky said...

wow & wow! What a gorgeous heart shaped card.