Saturday, January 19, 2013

LOVT Romantic sneak peek

Hello, today I can show you a sample of the new Lili of the Valley images. They will be released on Monday 21.

newromanticweb

The image I had to use, was not really my first choice. All the ones I wanted to make a card with were already picked, Sad smile YOU GOT TO BE FAST when choosing images.. who snoozes looses Smile I should know better by now.
I just like to color and this image barely has any space to color, if you come to my blog for a while.. you also notice that I hardly ever make Wedding cards or baby cards.. its just not my thing, as you can tell I am not too happy with my sample.
Oh well…. moving on.

However … the image might be a really good choice, for those who need a cute stamp to mass produce little Wedding invites or “Thank you” notes?!

Claudia_Rosa_Wedding Couple

Stamps: Lili of the Valley Wedding couple
papers: Lili of the Valley paper pad Promises
Sentiment: Stampin up
Die: Spellbinder Label 10

8 comments:

Marian said...

Je kaart is toch heel mooi geworden
Groetjes

Fleur said...

Gorgeous
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Denise Goeldner said...

This is gorgeous love the easel card and all the colours hugs xx

Christina C. said...

Das ist Zuckersuess.....ein Meisterwerk! So ein liebes Motiv, wunderschoen koloriert!

Sara said...

It may be a limited stamp for colouring but you`ve done a fantastic job with it, love the easel shape too, hugs Sara xx

Marlies said...

A fab card Claudia! Lovely shape and I love the bright colours. The LOTV is super cute!! hugs, Marlies

Cordine said...

GOrgeous! Love the shape of the card!
Hugs
Cordine

jc2711 said...

It may not be your preferred choice of stamp but it is beautiful nevertheless. :)