Friday, January 4, 2013

Little Darlings Sneek Peek


Hello, thank you for taking time to swing by and see me on my blog.


I would like to show you a little calendar page i made to give to Angie as part of my Christmas gift.
It shows her beautiful new Design Papers nicely and i like how the patterns all work together. Unfortunately all my photos seam to be a bit blurry.. i was in such a hurry to take all photos if my projects taken on Christmas Eve.

 
Stamps: Valentines petals through Little Darlings Rubberstamps or any other retailer designed by Krista Smith
Papers: Little Darlings "Fruit Basket"
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Dies: Magnolia flag, Magnolia bloomy  tag, Magnolia swirl, heart shaped die Sizzix Framelit, Magnolia heart border die
Other: Stampin up scalloped border punch, Stampin up circle punches, Crop a dile ,

Here is a shot of the calendar sheet including the stand - the photo is bad i know but it gives you an idea how it looked like :-)


19 comments:

Sinikka said...

A beautiful card and such a cute stamp. And such great paper. Love it
Hugs Sinikka

Sinikka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Claudia

This is quite simply - STUNNING - love everything about it.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Christina C. said...

Love, love, love it.....absolutely spectacular! Also love the beautiful stand!
Gorgeous details....fabulous papers!

debbies said...

Stunning!

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Claudia, love the colours and the layout for the calendar is just fabulous. Colouring as always is stunning. I bet Angie loved it.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Tracy x

LaJanette said...

Your coloring is fantastic and even though the pictures are a little bit unfocused I can say it is a Fantabulous Great gift! I have the same stand and was thinking about creating a calender for it. OH M Geee! Now I am just going to have to do it. Since seeing this I have had to make reference to the dates a few times and still have my 2012 calender up...need this done PRONTO:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Bananastamper said...

So, so cute! What a fantastic project!

Unknown said...

Wow Claudia, that must have made her very happy, what a great project! Want to wish you a Happy New Year! Good health, good luck and good crafting. Hugs Frea

Vicky said...

Sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous I so love the pretty colours. Fabulous calendar hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

ridiculously gorgeous!!
xx

Sammi said...

Oh Wow!! It looks AMAZING!!!! AWesome work! Love the colours! The papers look beautiful and your colouring is sensational!!
Sammi
xxx

Sammi said...

Oh Wow!! It looks AMAZING!!!! AWesome work! Love the colours! The papers look beautiful and your colouring is sensational!!
Sammi
xxx

Sara said...

This is beautiful Claudia, love the colours and all the gorgeous embellishments too, hugs Sara xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Beautiful Claudia, wonderful embellishing & a fab image too! x

Shazza said...

it looks amazing Claudia, I love it x

Kelly said...

Gorgeous! I love the stand it is on and can I be on your list too? lol
Love your cards.
Kelly

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Angie Delarie said...

Hi there Claudia

I have loved your style for a while and was wondering if you would consider being on my design team

Its one card or smash page or scrapbooking page or project a week
Can be simple and only goes for 6 months!
I have some new digital designs that are coming that will be different style!

Links below
http://angiedelarieproducts.blogspot.com/
Angie
Please ask any questions?