Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Grateful

 
Claudia_Rosa_Teddy_Thank you

Hello friends, I hope you  have had a great Christmas and I am sure since we all have been good through out the year you all got spoiled with lovely gifts.
I sure was and I am so grateful for all the big and little surprises I have received from my family and friends.

No better reason to start to make some “Thank you” cards to give to those wonderful people.Claudia_Rosa_Teddy_Thank you_1
I was as most of you quite busy before the holidays and I did not feel like coloring skin in, worrying about shadows etc, every time I feel that way I love to go though my Lili of the Valley animal themed stamps. They are first just so cute and second you get away with almost anything SmileThere are no “mistakes”.

Claudia_Rosa_Teddy_Thank you_2

Stamps: Lili of the Valley Teddy and Robin
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Clear Additions tags
Paper: Basic Grey
Dies: Magnolia so Lovely Tag, long fir Set of 2
Memory box” snow border”
Other: Hemp, flowers, ribbons silver string, gauze from stash

11 comments:

Bananastamper said...

So cute! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Yvonne said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas time. Love your gorgeous card.
hugs Yvonne

Sol said...

Gorgeous Coloring. both Teddy Bear and Background.. Beautiful with the die cut behind the image.. Just showing. and Beautiful die cuts.. FAB Card...
Love it! And the small sentiment.. is that stamped on a die cut.. or have you just cut it out afterwards with scissors.??
:o)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! Awesome details and coloring. Hope you had a very merry Christmas! :)

Danielle Champagne said...

Very pretty Claudia, such a cute image! Hugs.

Juls said...

awhhhh, that is just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Christina C. said...

Das Motiv ist Zuckersuess, Claudi...wunderschoen koloriert und gestaltet!

Monydav said...

Semplicemente meraviglioso...poi io adoro gli orsetti!!!!
Ancora auguri!
Monica

Heidi said...

Stunning card Claudia, I just love the little bear- so cute

Hugs and love
heidi

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Claudia !

Unknown said...

Awesome pics i like great design scrapbooking...