Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Christmas

Claudia_Rosa_Tilda w christmas flowers

Hello, I am soooo late with my personal Christmas cards for this year… this week I really got to get my act together and get some done. I sent mail the other day to my mother in Germany and it took her 3 weeks to get it. Pewh.. that means all my Christmas mail for overseas I should probably post by the end of next week to make sure it will arrive in time.

Claudia_Rosa_Tilda w christmas flowers_1

Here are the supplies I used for this card. You can get most of it over at Sir Stampalot!
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with big bouquet
Design Paper: Magnolia through Sir Stampalot
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Dies: Magnolia Heart, Lovely Tag, Christmas tags/banner, Tag
Embellishments: Glitter cardstock in red and gold, wood embellishment from Hobby Lobby, gingham red ribbon
Ink: Memento black, Walnut Stain

Claudia_Rosa_Tilda w christmas flowers_3

Thanks for your visit. Stay well

10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is beautiful Claudia the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Claudia, Your card is stunning x

PaperDaisies said...

So pretty Claudia. Your colouring is fantastic. Hugs Nina

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card Claudia? your colouring is fab. hugs, Helena

Therese said...

Gosh...this is just fantastic! Beautiful work! :)

Yvonne said...

Wonderful card, thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

CraftyNatalie said...

Amazing. I too am using Tilda's for my xmas cards

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Beautiful! That wooden reindeer is so lovely! Gorgeous card as always!
Blessings,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Its my chief time to fill someone in on on this forum,just wannat reap some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this board,please erase this thread.Nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

Danielle Champagne said...

Very pretty Claudia! love rich red, and the cute wooden deco. Hugs.