Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ever wondered what mermaids do all day long?

Well.. I guess they swim with sea horses and tickle sea stars Smile

Hi, thanks for visiting me today.
I have a card for you to show using one of Lili of the Valley soon to be released Fairy and Mermaid stamps.

Claudia_Rosa_Mermaids with seastars_1

Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Fairies and Mermaids”
Papers: Stampin up
Sentiment: all Stampin Up!
Dies: Spellbinder, Cheery Lynn, Magnolia flowers and tag, Memory Box floral oval
Other: bakers twine, seam binding ribbons, gemsClaudia_Rosa_Mermaids with seastars_2

Claudia_Rosa_Mermaids with seastars_3

14 comments:

Sinikka said...

I really like this stamp. You colored it perfect. Sweet sentiment too.
Hugs Sinikka

Christina C. said...

Ein Wunderwerk, Claudi! Bin ganz begeistert ueber dein kolorieren...wahnsinnig toll!

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi,
Wow
What a lovely card,
loving your image, and beautifully coloured
and love your colour combo,
hugs
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Jane said...

I can't wait for this release...sooooo cute and your colours are gorgeous, such a lovely card,
Jane x

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring Claudia. I love all your cards and this is no exception. Beautiful flowers, dies and papers.

Sarah said...

What a stunning card Claudia. Beautifully coloured image as always. Stunning details and papers. Enjoy your day.

Sarah x

Caroline said...

This image is my favourite (I think) coloured beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!
Hugs
Kim
x

Sandra H said...

Wow this really is gorgeous! x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie I sooooooooo love this card.....but then I ALWAYS love your creations. The colours are gorgeous I could never in a million years pull this off.

You can come craft at mine anytime sweetie, you are an inspiration & I would get to learn soooooooo much :0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Elise said...

Gosh good gracious, this is absolutely AMAZING like always! Your colouring, your details, everything .. just INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!!! LooOoOOve!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Carly said...

Gorgeous!

Seafield Jo said...

This is a gorgeous card, fab layout and beautiful image which you've coloured so perfectly.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous colours and love the image!
Helen x