Wednesday, September 26, 2012

LOVT peek

 

Hi there..
I still did not clean up all the sticks of the Shish Kabob sticks from my pirate card Smile can you tell??
Hei.. an other stick just worked great for this little card.

Iam sure now you have seen already most of the new Geisha images. The stamps will be available at the Happy Stampers show at Port Sunlight on Saturday and then they will be launched on the Lili of the Valley site on October 1st!

Claudia_Rosa_Geisha_1

My card uses a image from the Crafters Companion set.. I figured most of the sample cards will be showcasing Aimi and Cho first, so I thought this could be a good card to show you this image. Of course the Companion sets are really awesome additions to use with the “full sized” images. To make my little card base I used one of Angie’s dies,  she has from GoKreate, while I was one day crafting at her house. I was so happy she let me look through all her supplies Smile I do not have many GoKreate dies, they are always on my wish list on the top but I never get around to order them because they are not cheap.
There is a little tag underneath the image – its hard to tell on the photos I stamped some Chinese symbols “friendship” and “joy” onto that, they came form an older Stampin up set. So glad I hold on to that one!

Claudia_Rosa_Geisha_2

Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Geisha” – Crafters Companion Set
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Dies: Spellbinders Circle – large and standard, petite scalloped circles, Magnolia tag die
Papers: Magnolia 6x6 mini butterfly paper
Coloring: Copic Sketch
Paper: Copic x-press (back in stock)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Embellishments: Flowers, white gel pen, stickles, lace, bakers twine, ribbons (stampin up and stash), liquid pearls, super tacky glue, small Wilson paper doily

This card is off to my dear friend Christina who surprised my son Lucas with a wonderful handmade card for his birthday on Friday! Thank you soooo much sweet friend for remembering my son! You made him so happy with your lovely card!

FREE SHIPPING **FOR A LIMITED TIME SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS THAT DON'T CONTAIN PAPER PADS IS FREE (INCLUDING OVERSEAS) ** please see the website for details of the postage charges on all Lili of the Valley paper pads

10 comments:

Jayne A said...

Absolutely stunning. I love the shape and the colouring is gorgeous.
Huggs
Jayne

Bitter_Angel said...

Free postage yay.
Oh how I am addicted to LOTV!
Any idea if the Christmas round sentiment stamps are likely to be coming back into stock?

Teresa said...

This is just gorgeous, I bet these stamps are going to be a hit! They look so cute. xx

Sue said...

This is stunning. I LOVE the image, the gorgeous colours and all your wonderful detailing.
I hope you son had a good birthday.
I'm sure that Christina will be thrilled to receive this from you.

Hugs Sue

Christina C. said...

Meine guete, dass suesse Kaertchen kommt meinen weg....whooohooo!!!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello there! I love your card! I love geisha pictures, I love everything to do with geishas... oH! this LOTV collection is going to cost me $$$ !!!!!! Your card is fabulous, as dainty as a silk kimono. Fabulous.

Frances said...

Wonderful card, Claudia! Beautiful design and your coloring is stunning as always. hugs, Frances.

Unknown said...

Claudia how beautiful is this card ! Wow ....well done Hugs Elaine

Heidi said...

This is sooooo cute my friend - love it ♥
What a sweet image, can't wait to see more from this collection

Hugs and love
Heidi

Claveh said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the addition of the chop sticks, that reminds me, Chinese for tea I think!! xxx