Saturday, August 25, 2012

At least a little somethin’ somethin’


I can post today Smile hahaha… I have found those photos on my hard drive and I remembered it has no been published in Magnolia Ink –so I can post this on my blog! I altered  this Prima Marketing tin for the “Pet” issue.
Claudia_Rosa_Kitten Treats_1
gee.. WHAT THE HECK was I thinking to add this cross to the tin lol.. it almost looks like its supposed to be a urn Smilewell. would not that be something DIFFERENT?! hahaha.. need inspiration for some weird stuff – come to my blog lol
Claudia_Rosa_Kitten Treats_4
okay now lets try to overlook that cross, shall we? because what I was trying to make was a treat container!  (not that I would ever use this think as such wink)
Claudia_Rosa_Kitten Treats_5
anyways… here are the supplies I used Smile
Stamps: Magnolia “Tilda with Kitten
Sentiment: Stampin up
Papers: Stampin up
Flowers: assorted Prima Marketing/Recollection/ WOC
die: Lovey die
Oher: cross dollar bin Michaes
Claudia_Rosa_Kitten Treats_2
I am on my final day of the Garage sale.It has not been too good for me. Its always so much work and lifting and its money wise never really done for me but I had a good time with Karen and I got rid of 3 kids bikes which took just space away. Today I want to try to sell 2 more bulky things and I will done. There went my “free and fun” kids free week. I can not believe it. I did not make it once to the movies.

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Well the decoration with the Tilda is just gorgeous and it really does make a lovely tin although l'm not sure about the cross either....lol xx

Heidi said...

Stunning Claudia, I really love it! The image is soooo cute and your coloring perfect like always!

Hugs and love
Heidi

Beebeebabs said...

Sooooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Claudia.

Hugs Riet.xx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Truly stunning....

Hugs
Jan..x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous creation Claudia, very pretty, and cross!!...what cross??..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Heidi said...

Well when you mentioned urn I had to laugh when I saw it said yummy.

I hope your sale was more successful.

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Sport an appeal of your own, just as unique as you are. It’s time to centre the gathering and your fragrances states that. Something so addictive that only you could flaunt. From www.rightshopping.in/Perfumes-deo-india-online.html