Saturday, July 7, 2012

For Carole…

Claudia_Rosa_Caroles friendship card_1
how blessed am I to be able to travel this year to all those places and I am so excited as of today as I am writing this posting to know already a few people I know for sure I can meet. It is even more exciting to sit here and think who else from the blogging community I might be able to meet in person. OMG!!! THIS IS INSANE!!!
Claudia_Rosa_Caroles friendship card_2
I have made this card to give to my dear friend Carole.. who has been a really good friend of mine since I started to blog. Carole is going to travel just to meet me to Sir Stampalot. I told her I might shed a tear or two when I finally get to see her in person.

I hope she is going to like this card. Since I can give it to her by hand I thought it would be okay to have the tags stick over the 6x6 card base. Usually keep everything inside that perimeter.. its already hard enough to mail those kind of cards with all the high flower embellishments on them.
Claudia_Rosa_Caroles friendship card_3
For my card I used
Magnolia Design Paper forget me not floral – MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE – I have only 2 sheets and I want to stock up on it while I am in the UK
blue kitchen cloth and world map paper
Tilda with anchor
Cat tails, Sandcastle
Dies: So Wrapped Lovely, Tag
Sentiment front: Stampin up, Sentiment inside: created by my very talented friend Tammi – they might become soon available in Rubber through Little Darlings. Please contact Angie Hunt if you are interested. The more email she gets, the more likely she she will have them made into rubber!

20 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

This is stunning Claudia!! Absolutely stunning! Your colouring is perfect as always .. so gutted that I can't come to your class in the UK! Laura x

Kristine said...

Dear Claudia,
I hope you enjoy your UK trip and you meet a lot of fellow bloggers :)
Big hugs to you(and one for Carole) from Kristine :)

Sandra H said...

Hope your really enjoy your trip and have great fun too! beautiful card as always and with lots of lovely embellishments and a fabulous image:)x

Dina said...

wauh what a nice card

Marie-Anne said...

Omg! What a lovely card. I love the blue colors you've used.

Marie-Anne

Hege said...

Wow!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous, Claudia!!! I love your image, and your colouring is stunning!!!

I wish I could travel to the UK to meet you as well!!! I love your work!!!!

Love, Hege :-)

Deborah said...

Amazinggg!!! Beautiful coloured, love it!!!

Camilla said...

Your card is amazing as always!
Your coloring is stunning.
I wish you a wonderful trip, and I am sure it will be a memory for life.
Big hugs, Camilla

MagsB said...

Oh how beautiful this is! A true work of art!

I hope you have a wonderful time in the Uk, meeting friends - be warned, you'll need an umbrella, we have had a lot of rain!

Have fun!

love Mags B x

Christina C. said...

OMGgggggg, Claudi, Carole will treasure this magnificent work of art!!!!!!
Viel Spass!!!!

Debby said...

gorgeous card!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh so beautiful. So glad you will see friends like that. I would love to meet so many dear blogging ladies. I love those pearls on your tag, wonderful idea!

Bribrie said...

C'est troooop mignon, j'aime beaucoup ! Bravoooo

Claveh said...

Claudia, this is a really lovely card and I am sure Carole is going to love it! How exciting you two finally getting to meet, hope you have a wonderful time. xxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Camilla.

Hugs Riet.xx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! This card is stunning and your colouring is out of this world. It is absolutely outstanding. a truly inspirational work of art. Thanks for sharing.
hugs Julie

Unknown said...

Stunning creation, love your colouring. Hugz Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning!
Helen x

Carole said...

Wow......thank you so much sweet Claudia :-)
I am very honoured to be receiving ANOTHER one of your works of art. It's sooooo beautiful.
I can't wait to meet you and I'm really looking forward to your workshop at Sir Stampalot.
See you soon :-)
Hugs
Carole xxx

Cathy said...

Stunning!!! I love your colouring!!!