Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July

Claudia_Rosa_candy cane_1
wow.. my first Christmas card for 2012/2013… can’t believe it. This card was actually quite difficult for me to make since all my Christmas stuff is still outside in my container with the rest of the craft supplies. I was lucky to find it tucked in some summer sheets. I had cut this paper last year to make a card with it and probably ran out of time. That’s what I sometimes do, if I feel like I want to do something on my craft table but not feel really in the mood coloring, I would maybe just make like 3 card layouts to use later.
Claudia_Rosa_candy cane_2
The image is by Saturated Canary and is soon available in Rubber through Little Darlings. I like the size of the girl. Lots of space to color in (striped stocking test passed lol) and nice size to use on 6x6 cards. Little Darlings Rubber Stamps is currently at CHA in Rosemont, Illinois if you find time, you can meet the girls in Booth 918.
Claudia_Rosa_candy cane_3
Stamps: Saturated Canary “candy cane girl” as Rubberstamp available through Little Darlings
Papers: Cosmo Cricket
Ribbons: Stampin up
Embellishments: Glitter: Recollections, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, paper doily (inside and outside)
Claudia_Rosa_candy cane_4
Thanks for your visit!
mwah!

14 comments:

Eulalia said...

Wonderful Claudia!! "Fantabulous" (fantastic + fabulous LOL) card!
I love Saturated Canaray stamp and your colouring is super super super amazing.
Thanks again for your kindness and your simpathy... you donated us a little bit of your heart.
Ciao Claudia.
xoxoxo Eulalia but "Lalla" for my friends

Ankie vd Polder said...

Whow, this is gorgeous. Great image and very nice colours. Hugs, Ankie

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely card Claudia! Beautiful papers and embellishments, cute image. hugs, Helena

Christina C. said...

WOW.....Claudi, dein Kaertchen ist klasse, wunderschoen koloriert! Tolle details....einmalig!

JenniferD said...

Wow this is stunning love the colours, image is a must have and papers adorable!

Sandra H said...

Stunning and really beautiful image and finished to perfection:)x

Berry said...

Wowzers sweetie this is stunning I love your colour choices! hugs rebekah xx

Danielle Champagne said...

She is soooo pretty Claudia, I love the candy canes in her hair! Such nice papers, and elements. looks like a little gift. Very lovely Sweetie. Hope you are still enjoying your time in Europe. Hugs.

Anneke said...

Ooh wow Claudia!! So amazing this Christmas card :) Love her hair!! So beautiful colored!! Hugs Anneke

Craftyangel said...

absolutely gorgeous card, loving the colours and image is fab....

one thing is this only going to be available in rubber....or can we get it as a digi. if only in rubber is it going to be available in uk???

its a must for my chrimbo cards this year.

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning Hugs Sheila.x

Anonymous said...

Wow, totally stunning!
Helen x

Unknown said...

This is beautifully made!! Please consider submitting your card creation at our Parables of a Crafter Publication Call!! Out deadline is Friday, July 20, 2012. You are able to submit 2 creations of your choice!
For more information:
website: http://parablesofacrafter.com/52-parables-challenges/week-10-publication-call-character-cards/

Cathy said...

WOW!!! Just gorgeous!!!