Sunday, April 15, 2012

live the life

Claudia_Rosa_the life you dreamed_1

hello friends… this card has been sitting on my desk since FRIDAY!
I almost did not want to post it… today I felt I should start a new card but I broke out in hived once again and my head is exploding. None of my allergy medicines seams to work. So I decided to post the card anyways. The reason why I am not confident with it is, I have found that the lines of Tilda’s hair stamped off much thicker than usually and the area is small so I did not get the high contrast of my usual coloring done at all. The same happened with her shirt. The image was colored almost completely with a variety of PRISMACOLOR pencils – except the face. Maybe this could also be the reason why iam feeling unsecure about the card.

Claudia_Rosa_the life you dreamed_2

Stamps: Tilda with binocular
Tilda’s sea background
Sentiment: Whiff Of Joy
Papers: My Minds Eye.
Embellishments: The Ribbon Girls for the cute hardware, grosgrain, Tim Holtz film strip, Stickles and Hobby House brads

Claudia_Rosa_the life you dreamed_3

6 comments:

MILA25 said...

A beautiful card. A great composition.
Hugs Mili

Craftyrose said...

Your card is gorgeous Claudia. Hope that you feel better soon. xx

Catherine said...

This is stunning as usual, you dont need to worry at all. Get better soon....

Marian said...

Beterschap EN je kaart is prachtig
Groetjes

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card!

bloger said...

Ich konnte vor Weihnachten nicht genug bekommen von Cinnamon Stick und Apple Cider. Aber jetzt könnte ich mich in Bahama Breeze reinlegen. Das beste ist aber das es hier in Leipzig auch noch einen Shop gibt.

Haushaltswaren