Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just fashionably late….

Claudia_Rosa_Ride with me_1
Hi ladies.. today I have a Lili of the Valley card to share. “Ride with Me” has been released in the April 2012 collection. I can not wait to see the release for May! I got a hint so I am curious what to expect.
I think the new stamps are coming out for the ladies in the UK this weekend already for Lili of the Valley’s open house. The newsletter said there are going to be some Design Team members as well there. You guys are soooooo lucky!

To the inside of this card I have added to the panel
we are just fashionably late
Happy Belated Birthday
but

did we get least the month right?
Happy Belated Birthday
could work as well. – It’s just sooooo me Smile
Claudia_Rosa_Ride with me_2_PP
Here are the supplies for this card
stamps: Lili of the Valley Ride with me
Sentiment: I forgot + computer generated
white paper to color on is by Flourishes….
Papers: My Minds Eye “out of the blue”
Claudia_Rosa_Ride with me_3_pp
Ps.: I like this image to make like themed cards .. I colored the image in to add a french sentiment – just could not find the right papers at the moment.. or what do you think about “ciao ragazzi”? geee.. this image reminds me of the crazy traffic in Italy. Smile

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, this looks gorgeous! Perfect job on colouring and pretty details.

Hugs,
Renata

Andrea said...

ich finde das Motiv soo klasse, leider war es schon ausverkauft ...

Wieder mal eine hübsche Karte, liebe Claudia!

LG
Annchen

Unknown said...

So super cute

Sinikka said...

A great image, beautiful colored and a sweet text. No more words needed;-D
Hugs Sinikka

zehra said...

gorgeous, beautiful love it

Shazza said...

stunning card xx

Unknown said...

Hi Claudia, sorry for having been such a lousy blogfriend! Have had such a busy time these last few months. Love the card you made today, the image with the scooter is brilliant! And wow hun, your coloring, you're just so good at it! HUgs, Frea

Sylvia said...

Hello Claudia,

Realy love the card :) i would like a ride on the scooter ;) it's realy a beauty!!! Love the colours in the card and the big flowers.

Hugs
Sylvia

Jayne A said...

Wow stunning card and fab colouring.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used....

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful:)x

Christina C. said...

Eine ganz entzueckende Karte, Claudi!
Fantastisch coloriert, wie immer!

Elia said...

Adorable :-)

Danielle Champagne said...

How cute, how romantic... I love this image sooo much. As I was a teen in the 70's, this reminds me of those years... LOL Beautiful Claudia, just awesome. I love that layout, with all the layers. Lovey papers, and MAGNIFIQUE COLORS. Your coloring is always beautiful.. but I have to say it every time. Have a nice evening sweetie. Hugs. xoxox

Trudy said...

What a lovely card!! Hugs Trudy

Shelly said...

Gorgeous Card! Love the sentiment! I absolutely love all the layers ad little details you put in your cards! Your coloring is phenomenol! Just curious how do you mail these cards so they arrive without being damaged!

Jeni said...

Gorgeous as always Claudia! Love your added banner over your circle sentiment. ~jeni :)

Archies Mum said...

Love your colouring on this stamp, and the colours and flowers you've chosen are gorgeous

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful and colourful card!

Bananastamper said...

Cute and beautiful both Claudia, as always!
Happy Friday!
Hugs, Shanna :)

subhasree halder said...

Keep up the good work. Best of luck. From www.cakesdeliverybangalore.com

Marie-Anne said...

What a beauty.

Marie-Anne

Pysselfröken said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous Card. Your coloring is just amazing. I love it!
Hugs from Pysselfröken in Sweden

Aleasa said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous Card. Your coloring is just amazing. I love it! Hugs from Pysselfröken in Sweden