Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wishing you Rainbows & Sunshine & some snapshots of my life

Hi there.. I wanted to show you a card with one of my very first Saturated Canary images. Got this cutie I think with my first batch of digis in fall and never used her. Now since it is Spring I have to use her before an other season passes Smile Went a little nuts on the embellishments in my opinion, for some reason I could not stop adding and adding and adding…
Claudia_Rosa_Rainbow_2
If I had time to make a post it note to cover her.. I think I would have liked some airbrushed clouds behind her.. I really would have liked that!!! It was just too much hassle with a digi image to figure out how to get it on my post it note to cover her.
Claudia_Rosa_Rainbow_1Stamps: Saturated Canary” Let it RainPrinted 33%
Magnolia: Sentiment
Paper: My Minds Eye “Jack and Jill”
Ribbon: Stampin up and The Ribbon Girls (Hemp and gorgeous lace)
Flowers: Recollections (Michaels brand) – Wild Orchid Crafts
r 22/00/12/20/24 W:4/0/00/5/2 E31/34/37/50/00/13/000/00 YG00/21/23/17  Y21/38
Warm Grey 90%, Black, Slate Grey, Mediterranean Blau, Espresso, Crimson Lake, Olive Green, White Gel pen
Claudia_Rosa_Rainbow_3
Today I would love to share some pics with you I took as I walked by to get the photos of the memory card.
pixies new favorite space - Copy
Here is Pixie on her new favorite spot the kids bedroom  – I took one of our bookshelf's from the living room, flipped it over and have it in front of the large picture window. Most of our kids books fit perfectly in.

She loves her new spot with the best view in the house Smile I had to give her a little towel so she is nice and comfy Smile

orchids - CopyOn Sunday we went quick to the local garden store to purchase a couple of rose bushes to replace a evergreen bush in front of the house, which died and we found these wonderful Orchids. I absolutely love them, they were originally 35 bucks each and I got them on sale for 15.00 each. They are really pretty and tall. I almost want to go and get some more. I have no green thumb with Orchids lol
this is what I started last night after I had to open the entire work I did in the morning. what a pain in the neck.. I purchased the wrong pattern (kids size instead of baby size) you think I noticed that right away???? oh yes.. and than when I did.. I ordered again and got by accident the French version… what a start. The lady was really nice, she refunded me the money of the French pattern.
debbie Bliss babycashmerino - Copy

12 comments:

JenniferD said...

I love the beautiful colours you have used and matched with your gorgeous papers. Love It !

Marian said...

Prachtige kaart weer
Groetjes

Danielle Champagne said...

Your card is as fresh as nice spring day! What a nice DP, with the rain drops, so perfect with our gorgeously colored image. I love the bright red, and the lovely lace. Beautiful! Pixie is soooo sweet. and your flowers are awesome!
Hugs.

Joseph said...

Cards shows the freshness of mind of entire person
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card

Aud said...

Such a beautiful card, hun! LOVE your coloring!♥

BTW, did you want me to help order those woven name tags, or did you figure it out?

Big hugs,
Aud

Hazel said...

Hi Claudia

I find with my digi images the best way to create a mask is to print it out onto a piece of plain paper and then if you have some "Stick and Spray" give it a little coating on the back and then stick it over your image - ta da! You can create a mask as big or as small as you like!

Beautiful card by the way - I lurve Saturated Canary images - awesome!

Take care

Hazel xx

rakhiworldwide said...

Kids are face of any celebration. Rakshabandhan is no exception either, and the kid’s specific link that RakhiWorldwide.com keeps in place has proved this observation again. It’s all smile for the kid that www.rakhiworldwide.com/Rakhi_kids.ASP has resulted this Rakshabandhan.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card as always hun, love the cute image and the embellies are gorgeous.
Aww Pixie looks adorable.
The Orchid is beautiful and a fabby bargain :) Orchids like a good watering once a week & let the water drain from the pot before putting them back in their decorative pot/saucer as they don't like their roots to be left sitting in water. I've had mine for years and they bloom at least once a year, fingers crossed yours will too :)
hugs Mandy xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

adorable!

Heidi said...

Love the card Claudia, and what a cute image ♥
I also love orchid and have a lot of them. And the cat.....oh so sweet.

Hugs and love
Heidi

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours!

Sacraklos said...

Cards shows the freshness of mind of entire person Plastic Business Cards Plastic Card