Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanks a bunch

Hei there….. well.. guess this card does not really fit into the season. I did make this sample back in June/July 2011 for a  book submission. Emphasis was how to color backgrounds and folds just with Copic markers in. The card made it to the final cut but was than denied because it had too many layers. I still like this card. The photos look a bit odd – the card is in real not so “bright”. Speaking of bright.. I am so lucky.. my husband noticed how upset I was about the broken bulbs, so he ordered for me new ones. They have arrived yesterday and they give me really bright light, much lighter than the ones I had before.. best part. They were less money! We spent around 40 bucks for 4 daylight bulbs (they were on sale and had free shipping) vs. the ones I broke 1 bulb did cost $27.00 Smile I think you can understand now why I was so upset breaking them.
Well I should go, I must crochet a baby hat, a kind lady ordered through Etsy. I want to post all my mail today.
Claudia_Rosa_Green Apples_2
Claudia_Rosa_Green Apples_1
Sentiment: Stampin up
Paper: Maja Design
Ribbons; Stampin up
crochet lace and hemp from  The Ribbon Girls

27 comments:

craftymum said...

gorgeous
hugs Sarah x

Heidi said...

Love this beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and love those greens. hugs heidi x

Zulma said...

Beautiful card Claudia! love the color combination, fantastic colouring job on Tilda, LOL! nice d/p's and embellish. TFS, hugs Zulma

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors in this card Claudia!

Sandra H said...

Well that was a good bargain and they shine brighter than the other ones gets better!! keep that address for future reference in case you need to buy more, Your cards stunning as always ......gorgeous image and coloured beautifully too and lots of lovely background papers just so adorable:) Sandra H

angelwhispers said...

Fab and what yummy papers such a perfect match with your beautifully coloured image! Chanelle xxx

Helene said...

What a gorgeous card! Sweet colors, beautiful coloring, and I love the layering...
Hugs

Marleen said...

I feel like eating an apple now!
Hihi. Happy bulbing!

Sol said...

Beautiful Colors.. that really stand out!!. And Paper, colors and theme matches perfect together..
Great job in the shades in her clothes... Great Coloring... :o)

Kizzy said...

Wonderful card! The paper is so lovely and togheter with the Stams it is just perfect. Your coloring is awesome.
Hugs Kizzy

Sinikka said...

Wunderschön
LG Sinikka

petra,s cards said...

fabulous as always!!!!!!
xx petra

Mayow88 said...

Wauw! georgeous!!

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Marga said...

Beautiful card Claudia, love the colours.

Hugs Marga

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, the colors and papers are fabulous
Louise

June Nelson said...

Absolutely beautiful as always xxxxxxxxxx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colors, espescially the green ones. Hugs, Ankie

Monique said...

Your card is so beautifull Claudia ! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Trudy said...

What a lovely card Claudia, great image and paper.
Hugs Trudy

Shazza said...

very beautiful x

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous apple green card and good news about your daylight bulbs! Hugs Mary G x

Lou said...

Hi! this is totally** gorgeous,colours/image and detail-all really lovely.
hugs Lou.xx

doris said...

Eine tolle Farbauswahl hast du getroffen...
Claudia, deine Karte ist ein Gedciht!!

GLG Doris

radio control cars said...

What a lovely card.. Which you share above. I impressed by that. Every thing looking awesome. I attract by that. The green color combination are great.

Debby said...

Gorgeous ,such a cute image and love your papers.

Sol said...

Fantastic Coloring!! Amazing strong and vibrant colors! And great creations. With the same image!! :o)