Friday, November 5, 2010

More Tags

Hi there… back with my posting for Friday :-)
Today’s posting was inspired by Sharon’s challenge “Tags are Fun” see my posting from last night here.

Now Just Magnolia’s challenge for this week is “beads”. I have started to make some bracelets about 1 month ago – i always wanted to show you the photos. Anyhow… thought it would be a great way to make my bracelet actually look like the stings to attach the tag.

Claudia_Rosa_JM_Beads_1

I have one really sweet grilfriend :-) not saying who it is… she loves red. She wore red high heels for her wedding and i know she wore last year for a Christmas party a really pretty red dress. So,  purchased for her the a while back those big red beads with a combination of silver swirl bead and sparkly black ones and made this bracelet for her to give for Christmas. I really hope she likes it.

Claudia_Rosa_JM_Beads_3

Here is a close up shot from the coloring. For some reason my camera had a hard time focusing.

Claudia_Rosa_JM_Beads_2

Supplies for the tag:
Stamps:
Magnolia Tilda under Mistletoe
Circular
Santa is coming Postmark sentiment
Paper: Basic Grey “Jovial”
Ribbon: Stampin up (red Satin)
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Coloring:
Copic Sketch
Red pearl brads
Supplies for bracelet: Michaels

23 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh this is so gorgeous your colouring is so perfect i love these tags you make xx

Erum Tasneem said...

oh my god! this is gorgeous... no in fact, it is SUPER gorgeous! I love the coloring, the papers, flowers... EVERYTHING! It is wowzerz!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Gorgeous, Claudia! Absolutely gorgeous! Love your beadwork too! Stunny!

Huggies ~ Sharron♥

Ila said...

Oh My Gosh!!...Totally Gorgeous!!..I've been loving your tag show!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is so darling! LOVE that black and red together -- very striking!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I didn't realize you made the bracelet, too -- what a WONDERFUL gift!!! You are TOO talented!!!

Christina C. said...

Mensch, Claudia, Du hast immer wahnsinnig tolle Ideen!!!!! Schwarz
und rot sind immer fabelhaft zusammen. Das tag und dein Armband sind wunder, wunderschoen.

Corinne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors so vibrant. Your bracelet is beautiful...like how they both match each other.
Hugs~
Corinne

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous! And you friend will love it!
Hugs
Cordine

Jenny Gropp said...

Oh your coloring is FAB!!! Love this little tag with all the extras you added to make it so special!

Andrea said...

What a stunning collection - everything is absolutely gorgeous!
I'm sure your friend will adore this bracelet - I know I do!
Love, Andrea xx

Loz said...

wow! this is stunning Claudia and I love that bracelet ♥

Debby said...

What a lovely bracelet and the card is Gorgeous!

Nikki said...

I just love how you color your work :) and the braclet matches perfectly :)

Linda Carson said...

What a gorgeous tag! I've not seen that adorable image! Cute!

doris said...

Fantastisch!!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Doris

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! I'm sure your friend will be speechless to recieve such a wonderful present.
/Hanna xx

Monica said...

Tags are great, and this one in black and red is fantastic.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful tag Claudia! Wonderful colours and details.
Hugs Jacqueline

Regina said...

Claudia, bin mal wieder total begeistert!
Das Tag sieht traumhaft in der Farbkombination!
Das Armband passt auch farblich hervorragend dazu!

Wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende aus einem regnerischen Deutschland
und sei ganz lieb gegrüßt - Regina

Juls said...

wow!!! this is just so amazingly stunning! HUgs Juls

Janine said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous!!

Janice said...

Wow, this one is so pretty! Jx