Monday, August 2, 2010

xoxoxoxo


Hello, i hope you have had a great weekend. Well… i have not ordered the Magnolia summer kit,  the first time since i have started to use Magnolia stamps. I ordered my stamps from the Bon Voyage Collection though Sir Stampalot and while iam waiting for my stamps to arrive, i can use all the adorable stamps, which i have not even used yet or barely have seen ink.
 
This Tilda ladybug stamp is definitely one of my favorites, i found some papers in a older Basic Grey stack that matched quite nicely.
Stamps: Tilda Ladybug, Sentiment: Stampin up (retiered)
Papers: Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 last years summer line
Other: Paper Doily, Gems, Stickles,
DooHickey Vintage Tag die, Taffeta ribbon, Raffia, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch



 

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

your card is beautiful huni i really love those papers too xx

doris said...

I Love it...!!
Claudia, die Karte ist *PERFEKT*!!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Doris

theCook said...

Tilda ladybug is so cute!

Steph said...

Utterly stunning, as always!

Mag said...

Fab colors and colouring !!! I love the paisley paper, gorgeous.
Hugs
Mag :)

Christina C. said...

Dein Kaertchen ist ein Traum, Claudia! Zuckersuess!!!!

yvon said...

She is so cute and you colord her so gorgeus. Great card.
Hugs, Yvon

Debby said...

so sweet!!!

annemarie said...

I love it,your card is just gorgeous. and the stamp is sooo cute

hugs Annemarie

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously GORGEOUS!

Andrea said...

another gorgeous card x

Carole said...

Ahhh...what a stunning card. Ladybird Tilda is one of my favourties - love how you have coloured her.
Hugs
Carole x

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site rosaswelt.blogspot.com
Is this possible?