Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Hello ladies

thank you so much for all your kind comments!

xoxoxoxo

:-)

i am going to sent 2 blog postings out today.. the first one to have a shout out to the VERY talented Ingrid from Leukgemaakt blog who won the Whiff Of Joy Sunday blog candy #2.

Dear Ingrid please contact me within the next 2 days. I will give you the chance to wait with picking your choice of stamps until the 26. The Design team is going to show sneak peeks of the new stamp release on the 25. This way you could have if you want, one of the very new ones, but you must claim your prize with in 2 days from now.

Thank you all for entering your name and spreading the word for me. Please remember you need to have my blog candy mentioned in your blog roll in order to be eligible to win, in return you can enter your name once daily not just once.

Claudia

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Thank you sooooo much. I'm such a happy girl!
Hugs Ingrid