Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Teddy

Hello, how are you today?
Today i used a image kind of unusual for my regular cards :-) I loved the sketch that our very talented Caz provided for Cute Card Thursday this week. It gave me the option to use a bigger image and quite honestly i was soooo late with my card. I totally forgot it was already Wednesday yesterday.. in my mind i thought it was Tuesday. Oh my.. the cute Penny Black image was really colored in so fast and when i showed the card to my 6 year old.. he really loved it. Made me definitely happy and i am sure i am going to make more Penny Black cards in the future. In fact i started “cute” stamping WITH those images.
Claudia_Rosa_Penny Black_Birthday Wishes_re
 Most of the supplies can all be found at Cute Stamps and Cards.
The newest Penny Black this one is called “Teddy’s Party”
Papers are by Basic Grey, this one is called “Cupcake” it is a older line and i got it once from Jacque!
Coloring with Copic Sketch…. it is just so fast and simple to color with them.
Ribbons by Stampin up and lace from stash.
Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
Claudia_Rosa_Penny Black_Birthday Wishes_1
Thaaaank ladies :-) hope you have a splendid day!
Hugs

17 comments:

Debby said...

super CUTE card!!

Lorraine said...

awww this is gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! I love it!
Hugs
Kim
x

Ingrid said...

This is lovely again. Penny Black has very cute images indeed!
Hugs Ingrid

imp_a said...

Wow! Beautiful card!

Niki Estes said...

Claudia, this is absolutely adorable! I love the colors, patterned papers, embellishments, everything!

pinky said...

Simply gorgeous. I love to see your shading and colouring.
Pinky

Christina C. said...

Claudia, dass ist sooooo lieb und goldig....fuer jung und alt!

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! The image is adorable.
Hugs, Vanja

Anneke said...

Ooh Claudia,
This is such a beautifull card!!
Love the cute bear,
Hugs Anneke

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card I love it I have those papers but haven't actually used them all together like this I love seeing things I have used by other people it gives so much inspiration

scrappinpeg said...

awe what a sweet sweet card. Your pp's are just beautiful and I love the photo corners!

doris said...

Fantastisch!!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Doris

CraftinGranny said...

Fabulous colors and layout. Just one of the cutest cards I've seen lately!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Tammi said...

This is adorable! Love those vintage looking corners you use, lovely card!

Anonymous said...

I Love Love Love you card. It is just perfect. Hugs Bron

Randi WS said...

This card is really cute!!! I love that Teddy!! ;)