Hello, ladies… peewheew… :-) I am so lucky i have made this card AND photo edited the pictures already beginning of March.
I think i have a couple of more cards to show as back up. I was busy with my submissions for Magnolia ink 4. Must say i think i went a little overboard lol.. just so many ideas which i HAD to translate. I bet it was just the same for the other girls – iam always excited to see when i hold the magazine in my hands what they have made.
Anyhow… my card.. uses Hanglar stamps lol.. and a cute sentiment from Amuse art stamps. I could spent a little fortune on Amuse sentiments :-(
All the images are water colored onto 300gr. Arches paper. Now that i have water colored a few images i have noticed something… I like to pop up the “people” images with pop-up dots on the images they are sitting on- i like the look of the dimension. However.. this is simply not really working for me when i use watercolor paper. I used every kind of pop up dot or glue dot that was available for me – but after a few hours it seams that the paper kind of rolls and lifts the image usually around the legs or small areas. To avoid that, i now started to mask all my images when i watercolor. It just looks neater and i do not need to worry that this will happen once my card is at the recipient.
Have a great weekend girls