Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Hanglar Kind Of Hugs

Hello, ladies… peewheew… :-) I am so lucky i have made this card AND photo edited the pictures already beginning of March.

I think i have a couple of more cards to show as back up. I was busy with my submissions for Magnolia ink 4. Must say i think i went a little overboard lol.. just so many ideas which i HAD to translate. I bet it was just the same for the other girls – iam always excited to see when i hold the magazine in my hands what they have made.

Anyhow… my card.. uses Hanglar stamps lol.. and a cute sentiment from Amuse art stamps. I could spent a little fortune on Amuse sentiments :-(

Hugs_Kisses_close_re

All the images are water colored onto 300gr. Arches paper. Now that i have water colored a few images i have noticed something… I like to pop up the “people” images with pop-up dots on the images they are sitting on- i like the look of the dimension. However.. this is simply not really working for me when i use watercolor paper. I used every kind of pop up dot or glue dot that was available for me – but after a few hours it seams that the paper kind of rolls and lifts the image usually around the legs or small areas. To avoid that, i now started to mask all my images when i watercolor. It just looks neater and i do not need to worry that this will happen once my card is at the recipient.

Hugs_Kisses_re Papers: My Minds Eye (Home Spun – bought at Michales in a 6x6 paper pack hoooorayyyy)

Charm, Stickles, Distress Inks and all Martha Stewart punches are available though Cute Stamps and Cards

Have a great weekend girls

33 comments:

Sandie said...

OH wow Claudia, this is just STUNNING!! I adore those Hanglar stamps (can't get them for love nor money though. grrr!!)

I can't wait to see what you have done for Magnolia Ink 4.

Suzette said...

Hi Claudia, glad you are back as you are one of my inspiration. This card is beautiful, I love these images but sadly I don't own any.

I am looking forward to your next post.

Suzette x

Renkata said...

Hi Claudia,
Your card make me feel happy. Great colours as always, love the paper.

Danielle said...

Oh Claudia, this is gorgeous! The colours are stunning and as always, your colouring is so inspiring! Beautiful work! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous! I love the coloring. What a great flower stamp. Super cute Claudia.

Unknown said...

What a cute card you've made! Love it :)

Manuela said...

Wow, this card is beautiful, Claudia! Hugs, Manuela

Debby said...

beautiful card!!!

Donna said...

A truly beautiful card Claudia, love the watercoloring you've done on the Hanglar girl and bowl with flowers,the added touch of pearl along the lace on the bowl really makes it stand out so well....beautiful papers too.
hugs
Donna xx

Bribrie said...

Oooh làlà les couelurs sont toujours aussi belles ! Bravooo

LINDA said...

As always simply Stunning.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Shirley N said...

Oh Claudia, I so L O V E this, it is stunning!!! I love your color combo, your design and your coloring of your wonderful image! Just a gorgeous card!!!

Anonymous said...

Another adorable creation !!! I'm really in love with your colors and colouring !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Janette said...

Stunning card,so love your colouring,it's beautiful.x

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful, just in time for Spring, love it Claudia!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beatufil and so lovely! Great card.
Hugs Jacqueline

Unknown said...

this is a beautiful card I love how you have coloured it and those papers are delicious

Nancy said...

Hi Claudia,
Love your card today it is adorable! Your coloring is so beautiful! Beautiful papers and details awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Priscilla said...

Hi Claudia, Had to stop in for a visit :) What a Super sweet card :) Love it!!! :) Hope all is well.
Priscilla

Anita said...

Lovley!!!! Great coloring and nice colors!! Hänglar are so cute!
Alot of great work in here!!
Have a nice day! ;)

Louby said...

Oh lovely card, love the image and the watercolouring, soooo cute.
I must try stitching on my cards.
Love it.
Louby x

Elly said...

Wow, such a beautiful card, i love it!!
hugs, Elly

Ria said...

A stunning Card, beautiful colors!
Ria

CraftyC said...

This is totally gorgeous Claudia and so beautifully coloured
Clairex

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhh...how gorgeous!!!! You know how much I love your Hanglar cards!
Your coloration of this image is magnificent.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is a very beautiful card
nice colors

karin

Niki Estes said...

Claudia, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the amazing coloring, colors, and all the little details you added!

Tindaloo said...

so gorgeous! love the coloring :)

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love your combo of images!! so beautifully coloured! and I love the rich colours and the pearl detail, such a stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Your colouring is fantastic Claudia, I like the pearls too. LG Andy

Michele Spera said...

Hi Claudia
I adore these cuties!! I love the colors you picked to color her and the flowers! I especially like the added border punch design at the top:-) Stunning with the stitching on it!
XMicheleX

Tammi said...

I could be here all day looking at your beautiful cards, this is just darling! Pretty details and coloring!

Pamela said...

Hi Claudia.
Love the card. I am loving those Hanglar Stamps too! Got to get some asap. Where do we get them?