Monday, February 15, 2010

Always on my mind -

Hello ladies, how was your Valentines? I definitely had too much chocolate and too much cake.

We have celebrated Valentines and my husbands birthday yesterday with family and friends. Isn’t that a good excuse too just splurge? :-) Well, this card is still “very Valentine” and i still have one more bigger project to show because i was not able to finish it in time.

I just need to got to CVS and get some pictures printed and stick those into my project, but sometimes just the little tasks take forever.

always_2_re

This card is made with Motivet’s little Lucy. I was trying to get out of my regular colors i use for her and went with some darker Copics this time to match the more darker ribbon and Prima felt embellishment,but quite honestly.. iam not very happy how the coloring turned out. always_re

Papers: My Minds Eye
Sentiment: Stampin up
Embellishments: Stampin up, Prima Marketing
Tool: Stampin up punch

23 comments:

craftymum said...

So very cute Claudia
Love Sarah XXX

Unknown said...

this is beautiful i love the DP you have used.

Anonymous said...

Wow !!! Really gorgeous card, I love the colors you used !!!
Happy belated birthday to your husband !!!
Hugs
Ma :)

scrappyella said...

She is so cute. As always colored beautifully. Love the colors and layout.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Claudia and I love the colours you have used and great layout.
Hugs Linda

Kim said...

Claudia that is a gorgeous card hun! I love it! Your coloring is wonderful with the dark colors!!! :) Gorgeous work hun! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Valentine's!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

'Purrfect' card Claudia... just so sweet and I love your colouring...looks wonderful to me!
Missed your cards over the weekend!
Beautiful papers and accents.
Hugs
Carole x

Michele Spera said...

Oh Claudia
what a sweet card! I love the added hearts and black scroll!! really lovely '
MicheleX

Anneke klerks said...

Beautiful card

anneke

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card Claudia! I love the darker colors that you have used it looks awesome to me! Glad you had a nice Valentines and a Happy Birthday to your husband.
Hugs,
Nancy

Jacque Heaton said...

Hi Claudia,
Wow you do some stunning cards!
I would love for you to try out for our Scrolls Work Stamps design team. If you are interested please visit us at http://www.scrollswork.com/desteam
Jacque

Steph said...

I absolutely love this, Claudia! Such beautiful details as always! x

Andrea said...

hoi Claudia,
what a gorgeous card,
by the way, all your cards are gorgeous
like the colours
hugs andrea

Trudy said...

Beautiful card Claudia and I love the colours you have used and great layout.
Hugs Trudy

Christina C. said...

Awwwwwww.....soooo sweet!!!! As always, a gorgeous card from a ueber talented artist!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute and wonderful card Claudia, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Debby said...

cute cute card ,love the colors!

Tracey said...

This is a stunning card Claudia!! xx

Lizzy said...

Stunning card ~ fab image ~ luv the colour combo & ace layout xx lizzy xx

Linda S. L said...

Hi! What georgeous creations you make! Love your style!
Found your blog though Kristine, and wow am I glad I did :) Lots of inspiration to se here! Thank you so much. I become your follower, so I dont miss to much of your amazing cards :)
hugs from Linda S.L

MarkerGeek said...

It's lovely, Claudia! And your colouring looks yummy to me!

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

Claudia,

Another example of a darling card! And, guess what? My birthday was yesterday, too!! :o) Please keep up the inspiring work--yours is one of my very favorite blogs to visit!

scrappinpeg said...

I love this one. All the layers And I love the FELT embellishment. WONDERFUL!