Monday, June 8, 2009

12 new Copic Markers

OMG.. my friend Crissy just told me about the new Copic Marker' so i had to do a google search and found some information on Marianne's blog!
Copic is adding TWELVE new colors to the Sketch line of markers (pictured above),
including COPIC Sketch BV0000 Pale Thistle, COPIC Sketch V0000 Rose Quartz, COPIC Sketch RV0000 Evening Primrose , COPIC Sketch R0000 Pink Beryl, COPIC Sketch YR0000 Pale Chiffon, COPIC Sketch Y0000 Yellow Fluorite, COPIC Sketch YG0000 Lily White, COPIC Sketch G0000 Crystal Opal, COPIC Sketch BG0000 Snow Green, COPIC Sketch B0000 Pale Celestine , COPIC Sketch C00 Cool Gray 00, COPIC Sketch W00 Warm Gray 00

11 comments:

Moni said...

Waw great news Claudia, would love to have some, but no money for them! :( Have a nice rest of the day! Hugs, moni

dolcreations said...

Wow..These colours are just gorgeous! I may have to have these little babies!!!
Nice and soft!
Christine

Nannieflash said...

Oh carnt wait to get hold of those colours, they look extremely useful. I have left you something on my blogspot Claudia. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sonja said...

What a lovely soft colors. Would love to have them, after my "distress-mania" is over :) Although I'm used to color with TRIA markers, but I've heard they can be combined.

Annita said...

uhh that's great news eventhough I am new to copics I have soon learned that lighter colors are a must have.
thanks for the heads up
Annita

Cheryl said...

Right now I think I just need to learn how to use what I have. I will keep them in mind for the future.

Elaine said...

Yay!! I know I've been wanting these very soft colors!! I'm so glad they're available!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! What beautiful colors! Can't wait to get them! Thanks for sharing this GREAT news!

Mandy said...

Hi Claudia, I cant find an email to contact you hun, was wanting to run something by you whenever you have the chance!

Hugs mandyxx

Anonymous said...

OOhhhh....yummy copics Claudia...very tempting! Thanks for the info!
Hugs
Carole x

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.