To create the multi layered wings - i colored Tilda in like i have seen it on Carole's card . I than stamped the image multiple times onto Vellum and just cut the wings out and the part of the sleeve. Than i used a Zig glue pen and glued the Vellum together (part of sleeve). Once dried i folded the Vellum on the line of the wings up and glued it down to the main image. The wings on the main image are painted with Shimmerz paints in Pixie Dust.
This sentiment is created with the Computer! I thought i is sooo cute ;-) i have asked Helene from Alota Rubberstamps if she would be able to make this sentiment into a stamp... I hope she will.. If you are interested as well would you please sent her a email :-) firstname.lastname@example.org
The inside is made up to match the front ot the card. I have used different Nestabilitie shapes. If you like all the very new ones take a look at 7kids!!! Tab just got a new delivery with all the new CHA releases in!