Saturday, December 20, 2008

One day only blog candy

Hi good morning to all of you. My in-laws are still here to visit the children and today iam expecting a few more to arrive from Canada. Not much time to make cards.. so i am happy to tell you that Heidi from STAMPAVIE offered me some blog candy for my blog. This gives me a little break :-) For today i would like to offer you this pre-Christmas present if you can answer a couple of questions.


Simple rules :-) DO NOT leave a message underneath this email!!! YOU MUST EMAIL ME to claudiaesrosa@hotmail.com

1. Question: Have you seen the cute new LeLo Designs? Can you tell me via email what the name of the sitting girl is (also featured in the STAMPAVIE blog header)?
2.) Question: In the Lilo and Milo Collection, what animal does Lilo have in her wagon?

All answers you can find at STAMPAVIE after that please sent me the names in one email to claudiaesrosa@hotmail.com and you are in the drawing! All messages underneath this posting will be deleted. Thank you and have fun with the "Schnitzeljagd" (thast how we say in German to this game) :-)

The candy will close sometimes tomorrow morning.

hugs and happy holidays
Claudia

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Thanks for a fun giveaway. Sent my email your way.
Happy Holiday.

JessicaK said...

Trivia fun for the weekend - love it! My email is on its way.