Friday, December 12, 2008

Lil' Elfs

Hi and happy Friday :-) I told you :-) looove the Elfs :-) Heidi came up with this great sketch for the Friday Sketcher blog and i was like whoohoo THAT works with my new stamps. Iam sure you recognize not only the Elf from the new Magnolia line but also take a look at that fabulous bold tree with the swirls!!! I checked the Magnolia Inspiration site to see how Pauline imagined her design and from there my card developed. The stamping explanes itself, to the Elf and on the chocolate chip, distressed mats i added some sparkle with one of my fabulous glitter pens. I liked that look better than the more visible Stickles. Most of the papers and other things on this card are from my stash.. but the flowers and the elegant brads are by Magnolia sent.
other: Stampin up "French Script" Background stamp and Amuse sentiment
DP: DCWV Farytale DP and chocolate chip CS
Sorry, i have not had time yet to take the pics how to make envelope and i think i will not be able to post it today either cause iam baby sitting a whole bunch of little ones today :-)

23 comments:

Murielle said...

OH....Claudia, your card is marvellous.
Wonderful colours and great details.
I love your composition.
The new stamp Magnolia are absolutely gorgeous.
You have maked a great card, my friend, I love it!.
Have a good week end.
Big hugs
Mumur

Heidi said...

Oh Claudia this is so wonderful. I love the new stamp and the colors you have used with it is so perfect.
I really like this card.
And the glitter pens are fab!!!

Have a great weekend my friend

Hugs and love
Heidi

doris said...

Ooooh Claudia, deine Karte ist sooooo schön *schwärm*!!

GLG Doris

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia. Such a wonderful card, I do love these cute elves and their cheeky faces! Hope we can get them soon!
Have a great weekend my friend,
Hugs
Carole x

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Love those elfs. :) You made a lovely card.
x Natasha x

Minxy said...

Quirky and cute and winning combination :O)

Desirée said...

Ohh what a lovely card! Love the motive and the colors!


Have a nice weekend!

HUgs from Desiree in Norway

Sandra said...

Fab card and such a cute elf by Magnolia. Love the card you made with it.

Debby said...

cute cute card!!!

Rach said...

this is fabulous Claudia, such a sweet little elf. Hugs Rachxx

Brenda said...

Fabulous card! love it.

MichelleO said...

These elves are adorable! and a wonderful card again! As always!

good luck with all the little ones!
HUGS
MichelleO

Elena said...

This Elf is so sweet! I love the glitter pens too!

Kim said...

Beautiful card Claudia. I have always loved magnolia stamps!! Can a person buy them in the US. now????

Unknown said...

wow claudia, wieder so eine wunderschöne karte. die farben passend sehr gut zum motive und alles hast du super zusammengesetzt. besonders gefällt mir der hintergund mit den schriften und dem baum. einfach nur toll. und es wirkt wieder sooo edel.
*hach du bist schon echt eine künstlerin!!!!
liebe grüsse
bea

Catherine said...

he's adorable, Claudia and so is your card :)

Lilian said...

Your cards are simply adorable. Love the colors and how well it always seem to arranged together. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card.
I love the sweet little faces of the cute set of elves! I may just have to buy them too!

Simone said...

What an amazing card, the colours are so wonderful and precious ... really fantastic.
Simone

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful elf creation.Details are super!

Gillian said...

He's a cheeky chappie, love this card, and the colour combinations used.

Gill x

Annie said...

Hi Claudia, I am loving these little elves that Magnolia are bringing out - they have such adorable little faces and you coloured this chap just right! hugs, annie x

scrappinpeg said...

Another of your WOW cards...... This is beautiful stuff!