Monday, November 24, 2008

Magnolia Wedding Card

Hi, today i have to show you quite a lot :-) please make sure to briefly read also at the bottom of my posting.. you might will be surprised :-)
Okay.. for the card i can show for today ... this is a Wedding card i have made for my sweet friend Jodi from Hawaii. She and her husband Bryan got married a couple weeks back and i did not plan to show the card actually before she received it but oh my gosh.. iam so low on cards i have to publish today. (i hope i don't spoil the surprise Jodi :-) So the card is quite simple and i hope elegant. The front white paper is a embossed paisley paper from Doodlebug. I cut out a window with my oval Nestabilitie shape and added some Stickles to the frame.
I was tempted to stamp the sentiment beside the church but i was worried that it would show once the card is closed.
So i went save and rather stamped the sentiment is on the last page. I used for this card Magnolia church and a sentiment from Stampin up called "in my thoughts"
The beautiful satin ribbon is from the new Raspberry Ribbon kit.

Now for my "surprise" the first lady and the last lady who won the blog candy did not contact me. So i have picked 2 new ladies.
meaning.. first can pick Torrill (she has contacted me)
than can pick Donalda (she also has contacted me)

next is: # 11 Ribenaruby
and last but not least # 149 Gill

please contact me with the email address you used to subscribe to my Feedblitz newsletter at cmailto:claudia.rosa@comcast.net - Congratulations ladies!!!
I also would love to show you a few of the very new Alota Rubberstamps Designs.. those images are designed to work perfectly with your "people stamps"


And before i forget... please make sure to take a peek at sweet Jeanette's blog! Thanks for the wonderful award Jeanette! xxxx Claudi

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Claudia! What a beautiful wedding card, so elegant...the charm looks wonderful. Love the new alota images...how exciting, hope we can get them soon! What great designs!
Have a nice day.
Hugs
carole ;-)

Torill said...

Soooooo great weddingcard!!!
Is this blogcandy-thing... does this mean that I can pick first:-)???

MichelleO said...

What a beautiful card! Love the layers and window... you never fail to amaze me.
HUGS
MichelleO

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely love this creation, I'm glad I went to the bottom of your post. Wow I'm pleasantly surprised I had a chance and now I hope i can email you, properly. Thanks so much!

doris said...

Soooo eine wunderschöne Hochzeitskarte... WOW!!

GLG Doris

Sandy said...

Boah wow schaut die elegant aus.
Wunderschön ich kan nur schwärmen.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous wedding card Claudia!! Love the window, the layers, the charm, everything, beautifully done!! Hope you have a fabulous week!! Hugs, Kelly

Tracey said...

What a great card!!

Anonymous said...

Claudia, your wedding card is just stunning! Lucky Friend

Heidi said...

This card is absolutely beautiful and because I have this stamp I can make the card too! Well, I an make one like it, mine will never look like yours does though- your coloring is impecable Claudia.
As for the ladies, OMG- the top winner did not contact you!? That is unbelievable and she will be kicking herself......... but hey, those dedicated to you will still be watching for their names Claudia! *wink!

Catherine said...

what a gorgeous card, Claudia :)

milli said...

I love the elegant look of this card! The LO is amazing!

I've just given you an award, you'll find it on my blog:)

Camilla
xx

Annie said...

such an elegant wedding card you made for your friends Claudia. hugs, annie x

Ali Watson said...

Gorgerous card Claudia.

Christine Riley said...

Wow, that is such a gorgeous wedding card, I love it! So elegant! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Laura said...

your cards always look so amazing inside. Love them!

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous card and so sweet stamps! :)

Unknown said...

So stylish, so elegant. It's lovely Claudia. Your friend will cherish it. I would!
Please tell me, how did you attach the front panel so that it could be lifted up?
Viv xx

Karen said...

Beautiful card! Love the 3 layers.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful wedding card!! Great and such a great charm! Lovely new images from Alota. Have an award for you on my blog.... Your package is going today on the way. Love,
jacqueline

Elena said...

Oh, Claudia! This wedding card is so precious! Love the window effect!
Wow! More chances for the blog candy! Thank you for doing it!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Beautiful Card...your friend will love it!

Mandi said...

What a FAB card, love the design xx