Thursday, November 6, 2008

Diana's Tri-fold

I call this card "Diana's Tri-fold" card :-) Diana is one sweet lady :-) she contacted me a few weeks back and asked me to make a card for her. She asked that the card had to be this style card, it had to have scrolls and she loves icy blue colors. First i made a card that i can show only on my second blog, but Diana did not like browns in the paper so i made a monocramic card with this pretty Fiskars paper. I left the ribbon ends on purpose longer, this way she can open the card write a note, tie the bows in the style she likes them and than trim to size. Tilda is colored on whisper white CS but the background is watercolor paper and colored in with twinkling H20 colors for sparkle - on the ground is Dazzeling Diamod Dust for the snow. Before i forget the stamp on the background is a image from the 2007 Winter Collection - behind Tilda is a tree..
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda, from the new Christmas Collection, tree winter scene stamp and winter trees used to decorate the inside of the card are from the 2007 Collection. Ribbon: Raspberry Ribbon Kit

This image is stamped with Grey ink and on the ground is also Dazzeling Diamond Dust. All CS are Stampin up CS.
Since i have had not much time this week for paper crafting i asked Andrea if this card would work for the new Cute Card Thursday Challenge for this week. Which is to create a "Christmas fairy" themed card and she said "yes". Not really what i had planned to make ... but i am glad it worked out for me.
Please have a peek, what the other Designers created. Thank you.
Thank you Diana for choosing me make a card for you! xxxx

41 comments:

doris said...

Claudia, ist das eine wunderschöne Karte... Wow!!!

GLG Doris

Catherine said...

Claudia another gorgeous card :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Claudia this is such a gorgeous card, Diane must have been thrilled with it hun. Hugs linda x

Ann said...

A work of art Claudia, simply stunning. xx

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

claudia - die karte ist traumhaft wunderschön und super gestaltet - hammer

Sandy said...

Zum niederknien und dahinschmelzen. Soviele liebevolle Details. Traumhaft.

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Adorable. Love the fold.

x Natasha x

Debby said...

fabulous card!!Love everything about it!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and style of card and of course Tilda is stunning.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous Claudia, I love how you have coloured the image and all the bling

ribenaruby said...

Love all about this card. Magnificent creation!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Diana card...your colouring is so pretty Claudia, I love Tilda's clothes :-) The monochromatic looks is stunning...and it's beautiful on the inside too.
Have a good day my friend.
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Annie said...

love the design of this card Claudia, and the cute Tilda and other Magnolia stamps. Beautiful both inside and out, and of course I love the bling! hugs, annie x

Heidi said...

Claudia this is another beautiful card, I love the style of the card and that new collection is so yummy!

Deb said...

Absolutely beautiful Claudia, there is such a lot of work here but so worth it
debx

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card, love this fold and the papers you used.

Jannhild said...

Claudia, this card was really beautiful! Lovely stamp, colouring and colours. I totally love the bling :)

Thanks to you to, for the sweet comment in my blog!!
Yes it's cold here in Norway now!!
The snow will soon be her....I hope not!!!

Hugs, Jannhild

Maria said...

It's a gorgeous card Claudia! I love the layout, the colouring and the sentiment! And of cousre i love Tilda!

Greetings Maria

Kim said...

WOW what a BEAUTIFUL card! I absolutely LOVE it!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

craftyb said...

So beautiful Claudia...this little Tilda is soooo cute! I love all the diamontes! And your sentiment verse is beautiful! bx

CraftyC said...

Stunning card Claudia, great colour combo!
Clairex

Christine Riley said...

This is absolutley gorgeous! I love this style of card, I'd love to know how to do it. Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs, Christine

Unknown said...

oh wow, so tolle winterliche farben und super coloriert ... die trifold cards sind immer wieder schön und machen echt was her ... toll.
bussi, bea

Jo said...

Beautiful card Claudia - love the colours and Tilda is a sweetie!

Lia said...

Hi Claudia
This card is such a wonderful card I love the LO and the colors they are perfect
Hugs Lia

Kristina said...

Hallo, Claudi,
Deine Karte ist wunderschön. Gefällt mir soooo gut.
Liebe Grüße
Kristina

Rasofiel said...

the qutest thing I have ever seen!!! Stunningly beautifu and creative card!!! I love it!!!! hugs from VyanMica

Rach said...

wow claudia a beautiful card, love it. hugs rachxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful, I love the blues, very pretty!! Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

beautyfull card, nice shape also!

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely card. Could I be cheeky enough to ask how you made this style of card as I would like to give it a go.
xx :0)

Diana said...

Well I must say its even BETTER in person ..I LOVE IT ! I just got it yesterday ...Thanks soooooo much
Huggs
Diana

Elena said...

Oh, Caludia! This card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the inside!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AMAZING!!! This is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

elle est sublime

biz

Karen said...

Gorgeous: I esp love the shape and the bling!

retiredheather said...

Beautious card Claudia. Love all the bling and the fold is a wonderful style of card. Love it.
Heather

Ila said...

So Beautiful Claudia...and Masterpiece inside and out!!..Hugs, Ila

Conniecrafter said...

way too cute, I do love the blues myself, such a neat layout of the card too, I haven't seen this before!

Monique said...

It's gorgious Claudia !!!

Hugs Monique

scrappinpeg said...

Another show stopping card..... this is just BEAUTIFUL Claudia.... I love when you use this TRIFOLD method....