Monday, October 27, 2008

Think pink

This card was custom made for sweet Jodi :-) I really enjoyed the coloring and getting creative on this card.
Jodi lives in Hawaii :-) can you believe it :-) aaahhh.. wished i could be there too. For the second card she asked me to make for her she wanted something more "summery". The sky is airbrushed with my Copic Air compressor.. you can purchase it here. I was just getting tiered of spending all that money on the air cans. I know the price is kind of high .. but i really think at the end it is really a lot cheaper. Only to get used to my Airbrush System i used up one 180 can. My sweet hubby got the Compressor for my 40. birthday. On the clouds and insects is lots of Stickles. You can purchase many Alota background stamps and more stamps that work with Hanglar or Magnolias at Magnolia-licious store.

All the cute insects are from Magnolia and can be found at Magnolia-licious. Remember until November 08. is a sale on selected fall stamps.
Swirl and sentiment: Stampin up

1 comment:

MarikaGabez said...

WOW..its beautiful.