Thursday, September 18, 2008

Made With Love

This week on Cute Card Thursday we want you so show us cards showing any kinds of foods or cup cakes. When you click over to the blog.. you can definitely tell that many of us fell in love with this cute Tilda :-)

I made a Triangle-Fold card. It has been a very long time since i have made this card. The size of my card is 5.5 x5.5. Cut two sheets of 8.5 x 11 to 5 x 10 fold in half and glued together. From there i you just work the same way as you would do with the small size you find on SCS the tutorial. My piece of chipboard took a little more work and attention :-) this piece comes in plain grey like most of the chipboard's do. You will receive these with the new Raspberry Ribbon kit. I used my Craft Whisper White stamp pad to give it the base color - than i added white embossing powder, shake excess off and added one layer of Dazzeling Diamond Dust - than heat embossed everything. It looks really nice and sparkly. The backside of the chipboard is just plain white covered with ink. Tilda is colored with Copics. On Cupcake and wings is Stickles.
I totally LOOOVE the pearl stickers Carole sent me as a gift :-) they are sitting really on my desk in front of me - i want to use them on every project. lol you will see when i show you my second card using the Raspberry Ribbons chipboard piece.

Here is a peek of the inside. Since the challenge said "foods" i wanted to use also the matching cupcakes image. Again.. Carole came to the rescue!!! :-) she sent me a while back some images of this stamp. :-)

Least but not last.. the back of the card. I have to show you this... When i received Kristine's absolute stunning birthday card i noticed how pretty she not only decorated the inside of her card... no she even spent time to work on the back as well. Not to compare with my card. I simply stamped on the DP. Kristine really adds a design with patterned paper to the back of the card and than stamps the circular stamp over it. It looks soooo cool. I needed to know were she got the fabulous stamps with her name and blog. She shared with me the name of the seller in Malaysia and i pretty much ordered the same stamps she used on her card lol and of course some more :-) The stamps are nice prized, the seller is super nice plus shipping was fast. Love it..
Now to the supplies:
Tilda with cupcake Kitchen collection
CS: new SU colors: Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette matches so wonderfully the Basic Grey 6x6 sugared paper collection
Chipboard piece: Rasberry Ribbons
Ribbon: Kiwi Kiss double sided Very Vanilla
Swarovski Crystals
Personal stamps used on the back made by Loongchai Malaysia

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

die Karte ist wieder ein Traum, bezaubernd. wow.

doris said...

Zauberhaft!!!
Ich bin hin und weg...

GLG Doris

Marja Sch said...

Wow wonderful. Hugs marja

Brocéliane said...

superb card Claudia as always :)

Hugs from France

Brocéliane

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love it :)

Marlene x

Deb said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love this card, the DP is fabulous and I love how much detail you added to the inside and the back, thank you for the link for the personalised stamps!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Amazing!!! I love the papers and all the layers. It is just so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

oh claudi, die karte ist ja einfach nur zucker, so niedlich und trotzdem wirkt sie sehr edel ... und wie aufwendig gearbeitet mit dem innenteil und rückseite .... ich bin echt sprachlos und schlicht begeistert!!!!
lg
bea

Jill said...

absolutely stunning card Claudia I love this Tilda too and you card is as beautiful on the inside as the out Jill x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Claudia...such a great design. Love the BG paper and Tilda of course! So pleased to hear that you like the pearls and that the cupcakes came in useful...Happy to help you anytime!
Hope today is going better than yesterday........nice to see you back!
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Debby said...

Wow Claudia ,what an amazing card.Everything about it is so perfect.Where can I find a tutorial for this triangle card?I would like to try it out.
hugs,
Debby

mueppi said...

Wow.. Claudi
die Karte ist ja ein Traum!!!!
Die Art, wie Du sie gestaltet hast, ist wunderschön!!!!!
Liebe Grüße
Gisela

Kristine said...

Wow sweetie!
This card is such a beautiful one!
And that Tilda has to be one of my favourite ;)
You have put so many details ito this card! I LOVE IT!
And your personal stamps look FAB!! I'm so glad I could help you out! And I see you ordered some other ones! Think I need some more designs too!! Ha ha!
So nice to see the back of your card;)
Warm hugs from Kristine

Sandy said...

Oh wow die ist mal wieder ganz entzückend.
Tolles Papier und die kleine Tilda hast Du wieder süß in Szene gesetzt.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Claudia, love the triangle card and those stamps are awesome, I'm going to have to check them out:-)

stampingtink said...

She just takes your breath away. And I so love the inside of the card. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Wow Stunning card - it shows a lot of work went into it!

Elena said...

Tilda is so cute! I love the designer paper! Your coloring is fantastic! Love it!

Heidi Kimmerly said...

WOW! If my cards look half as good I would be happy - That is one gorgeous card!

Maria said...

Oh what a very sweet and beautiful card!

greetings Maria

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is gorgeous Claudia and I love the pretty papers and design, this little Tilda is just so sweet, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

scrappinpeg said...

Gorgeous coloring and pp. Love the fold of the card Claudia. Neat using the chipboard! Beautiful! Peggy

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Claudia!! Love the cupcake girl....I think she is my favourite!! And the dp is gorgeous! Great job!

Murielle said...

Oh!!!This is splendis and fantastic!!!!
Love papers, Tilda and your creation of card.
Wonderful work, Claudia!!
Hugs, Mumur

Annie said...

fabulous card Claudia and love the inside too, and of course the backside! and thank you for the link to where you got your stamps, I've been wanting some for a while so will go and take a look. hugs, annie x

carolann said...

This is brilliant hun you are so clever (clapping)xxxx

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Die ist ja göttlich - deine Karte - dazu noch die super Gestaltung - einfach hammer

cats whiskers said...

Awesome and stunning card Claudia as usual, what beautiful papers they are.
Hugs \jacqui x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Happy Birthday. That is one gorgeous card, you lucky lady.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Claudia! Your coloring is always exquisite, as is your choice of papers!
smiles,Deena

dragonflys said...

this is one stunning card very clever design