Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank you card

I created this card with a image i had colored a while ago. I was fortunate that i have found in my K&Company block these patterend papers who work wonderfully with the colors i to color in the Hanglars. Unfortunately the Very Vanilla CS i used as background makes the picture look really yellow.. but it is too late :-) the card is sent to Christina C. - as a "Thank you" card. I really hope she likes this card. I used Beatrix sketch from last week to create this card and i must say i did had some trouble with all the layers. But at the end .. i really love how it turned out. However i did skip the sentiment in the front cause it was just too much and decorated the inside nicely and added it there. Papers: K&Company
Embellishments: Making Memories, Prima Marketing

No comments: