Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pretty View

Finally i was able to make a new card with my Hanglars :-)
When i made my first card with this fabulous background stamp from Altoa i knew i would want to use this stamp also as a szene for my people stamps. Check out Altoas site - my Design Team Mates came up with some other very creative ideas for this stamp.
I covered Debbies die with some Designer paper of my lovely Melissa Frances line and added some spacer to the back. It looks almost like a window. It was super easy and very fast. Some sewing on the paper to give it more structure but i did not want to go overboard with embellishments.


Supplies:
Stamps: Alota Rubberstamps, Hanglar
Embellishments: Debbies Die Cuts
Stampin up pink Taffeta ribbon, Stickles, sweing, Hero Arts pearl stickers
Coloring: Copics

No comments: