Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Mail today

oh my gosch... what a lucky girl iam! I met so many sweet stampers online it is not even funny :-) one girl iam talking every once in a while just sent me from my wishlist a whole lot of things. iam in "stampers-heaven" right now!
iam kind a ribbon girl so i got SU's wide 5/8 Grossgrain Ribbon, some Chocolate and Promegranate Satin Ribbon AAAANND yummy Taffeta Ribbon (aahhh... i cant wait to even touch it i did not order it so far cause it was never in my budget) one sheet of EZ Mount and some great Containers from SU. They are awesome - keeps all these little brads and things in place.
Thank you so much Sherrie!! You are the sweetest.
Now this one.... isnt this card AMAZING? It was made by LotRFan. She is simply amazing. I promise it will be worth and you can spent HOURS browsing her gallerie. All her cute style cards are such an inspiration. Check out her gallerie and leave a kind comment.
(we started chatting cause we are both big fans from LOST :-)

No comments: